Friday, March 20, 2009

10 years and still going strong...

Tomorrow is our ten year anniversary! I am still in shock at being able to say I have been married for 10 years! Mike and I are very blessed because my in-laws are taking Mason for a few days, my mom is taking the older 3 tonight through Sunday morning and then our dear friends are taking them till Sunday evening (Brandon is still in Africa).
We are going to be staying at the Sterling Hotel which is a place that I actually called when we were getting married as it is a beautiful hotel. Tomorrow night my husband has planned for us to go to a murder mystery show, lol. That will be fun, hopefully I won't have mommy brain and can actually contribute.
So to everyone who said we wouldn't make as we were to young, thanks, because it was one of those things that we would mention every once in awhile and say "well I guess we gotta stay together a little longer or they will have been right." lol. But seriously thank you to everyone who has ever lifted us and/or our marriage up in prayers. God, as always, has provided more than we could have ever thought or asked!

3 comments:

Kim Almas (a.k.a. TwoBoysMom) said...

Congratulations, Mike and Mindy!

About C.A.B. said...

Congrats, Mindy and Mike! And I wish you many more decades to come:-) Have an awesome weekend!!!

Middleton said...

Congratulations!