Thursday, May 15, 2008

Play List

Well today I added a playlist as you can probably hear, lol. It was so much fun to go through all of the music that we love. When our kiddos were little we "gave" each of them a song that reminded us of them. Brandons song is "Just The Way I Am" - because when Mike and I got married he was already here :) And I love him just the way he is, Mikeys song is "You Are My Sunshine" because he just always wants people to feel loved, Annikas is "You Must Have Been A Beautiful Baby" of course cause she's the only girl and I love all the oldies, Joshuas is "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" with having so many now I remember looking at him and thinking I'm so blessed to stay at home with all of you and I don't want to miss a thing, and Masons is "You're Gonna Be", this song is so beautiful and just touched a mommy cord in me. And Yes I even added the song from our wedding "From This Moment", everytime I hear it I can still see us standing at the altar getting ready to plunge into marriage. It was so much fun to put all their songs together and think back over their lives. Wow God has blessed us with them beyond anything we could have hoped for or imagined. I hope you enjoy the music and it makes your heart smile :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Chaddie said...

Cool, Mindy! I can't believe you've got "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" on there... That was my song for Jason when he was a baby too! I always get all sentimental when I hear it, haha.
~W