Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day

First of all Happy Mothers Day to all you momma's out there!!! I honestly wasn't expecting anything this year and was greatly surprised. My 4 younger kiddos made breakfast for me with their daddy only supervising. Mikey (8) fried up some Turkey Bacon, Annika (6) cracked, scrambled, cooked, and even flipped scrambled eggs, Joshua (2) made cinnamon rolls - well his daddy opened the container, but he pulled them out, put them on the pan and even frosted every single roll and Mason (1) supervised. They brought me breakfast in bed with a card with the sweetest picture attached of them in the kitchen and a Lowes gift card. Now most of you are thinking man that doesn't sound fun. But I had told my dear hubby that all I wanted was for him to really think of me. And he really did this year! I've been planning to plant a garden and have been trying to save up funds and plan so the Lowes card will actually help with our garden. We went there today and checked out all the neat plants they have there and got really excited about what we will be harvesting. I pray all of you momma's felt thought of and loved today! Once again Happy Mothers Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet day! :-) Doing a happy dance for you, your memories and your Lowes gift card. ;-)

BTW, love your blog! Great idea!!!

A