Sunday, August 2, 2009

Yup, we are still here...

As always, we have been busy. Mikey, Annika and Joshua just finished a week at Pathways camp. If you have not sent your kids there, boy are you missing out. It comes around 1x a year, but it is the week I set out to do everything :) The kids go to camp at 10am and I pick them up at 3:15 for Joshua and 3:30 for Mikey and Annika. They sing songs, do crafts, have Bible time, meet friends and then they have a big carnival at the end! Mikey and Annika look forward to it all year (and so do I, lol). Joshua had a couple mommy separation times, but after 5 minutes he was fine. He had amazing teachers as did all the kiddos. Now all I have to do is get Mace potty trained by next summer and then he can go to :)
Bran is gearing up for homeschooling. We are trying to figure out programs, schedules, extra curricular stuff and just life :)
I just found out that my last class for my degree will be June 13th, Joshua's birthday :) Which will actually have me getting a degree before Mike, lol.
Hope all is well with you and yours :)

No comments: